Archive for March 10th, 2011
- There is a door that leads to nowhere in the Studio: It used to be old fire stairs once upon a time but the stairs were replaced and now the door leads nowhere. There’s a safety glass barrier, it’s all kosher, nobody has been killed.
- Jason was over the moon when during a press shoot, Hugh Jackman asked him “Hey Jas, where do you want us?”
- Our darkroom has been converted into a storage room since 2001, when the first Canon D30 came out. It was three megapixels. That’s less than your old mobile phone.
- Dave recently came back from two months in Chile and a month in the States. Feel free to practice your Spanish on him.
- We did all of the renovations in the studio ourselves over the last ten years. It was a long work in progress.