Your photo shoot is done. It’s time to reap the benefits.
Here’s what you can expect after the photo shoot:
- Firstly, tell your photographer if you have a deadline. Especially if your proposal or advertisement is due tomorrow.
- Your photographer will do some minor adjustments to your photos such as tonal corrections. We’ll then send previews over to your inbox as PDFed proofs.
- Have a good look at the images in the proof. Each one is uniquely named. Once you’ve made a selection, email or call to tell us your choice.
- We treat each selected shot with some tender loving care. This means that we get rid of skin imperfections and minor blemishes, photoshop unruly hair strands away and we might do some bigger details like cleaning up the background or fixing up your shirt.
- We will send you a link to the file. Once you click on the link, your image selections will start downloading to your computer.
- Unzip the folder using your favourite archive programs and save your images somewhere safe that you won’t forget!
Tip: Keep your proofs in a prominent place on your computer. We keep all of our images indefinitely so if you need to order a more serious or friendly look, we can edit another image so you don’t have to do a complete re-shoot.