This month’s coffee is from Panama and Bolivia.
Latest Entries »
We’ve found some really great images while renovating our website. Have a look!
As always, let us know what you think in the comments section.
This summer’s collection by Saxony had lots of layers and dark colours. We had to photograph it so that every garment was distinguishable and textured without making the image look flat.
It’s a real pleasure working with Saxony. They have a clear concept that focuses in on the styling of the clothing. The fabric and folds are paramount.
This was on a boat trip in the Maldives.
12 friends. Double the surf boards.
There was snorkelling, diving, relaxing.
Jumping from the boat into pristine water.
I took this shot with a friend’s underwater housed camera (Manly photographer Murray Fraser at SproutDaily.com).
Taking pictures with an underwater camera is a bit like shooting on film. You can only review the shots once you’re back on land.
You get nice surprises every time you take the camera for a dip. Camera magic!
Your photo shoot is done. It’s time to reap the benefits.
Here’s what you can expect after the photo shoot:
- Firstly, tell your photographer if you have a deadline. Especially if your proposal or advertisement is due tomorrow.
- Your photographer will do some minor adjustments to your photos such as tonal corrections. We’ll then send previews over to your inbox as PDFed proofs.
- Have a good look at the images in the proof. Each one is uniquely named. Once you’ve made a selection, email or call to tell us your choice.
- We treat each selected shot with some tender loving care. This means that we get rid of skin imperfections and minor blemishes, photoshop unruly hair strands away and we might do some bigger details like cleaning up the background or fixing up your shirt.
- We will send you a link to the file. Once you click on the link, your image selections will start downloading to your computer.
- Unzip the folder using your favourite archive programs and save your images somewhere safe that you won’t forget!
Tip: Keep your proofs in a prominent place on your computer. We keep all of our images indefinitely so if you need to order a more serious or friendly look, we can edit another image so you don’t have to do a complete re-shoot.